Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 15:53
Subject: RE: Duane Miller

You should have encountered Omer Blodgett.

The guy who taught Duane was Omer Blodgett.  Omer is a great teacher and Duane a great student and now Duane is a great teacher himself.

The last I knew, Omer still showed up at Lincoln for work every now and then.  I believe that he is about 90 years old.  I took a welding class from Omer Blodgett, Duane Miller, and the late James Lincoln, Jr. in about 1977.

It was an amazing experience.

Regards,
Harold Sprague