Subject: Duane Miller
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:15:19 -0600
From: GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

A couple weeks ago I attended an AISC seminar in Bozeman, MT called “Listen to the Steel: Duane Miller on Welding.” Mr. Miller works at Lincoln Electric, and is the most knowledgeable person about everything welding I have encountered. Very well presented, incredibly informative. If anyone’s looking for development hours, this one is highly recommended.

Gordon Goodell

*ExchangeDefender* Message Security: Check Authenticity <http://www.exchangedefender.com/verify.asp?id=m63LBquC022478&from=gordongoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com>