Duane, Blodgett & Timoshenko

Happy July 4th to all of you and greetings from India!

It's heartwarming to hear abut these legends (Timoshenko, Blodgett, Bresler, Lin Scalzi and so many others)

Their books were my bible during my professional working years (1974 to 2000)

I still have a copy of their books reverently placed in my bookshelf and wouldn't part with them for any price.

Regards

Vish