Elevation requirements in ASCE 24-05

Dear all,
We are designing landfill for a coal-fired thermal power plant located
along a large river.
 I would be very appreciate if someone can instruct me requirements
for elevation in clause 1.5.2 and 4.4 of ASCE 24-05 "Flood resistant
design and construction".
Thank you in advance, and kind regards,
Nam Trung,
PECC3, Vietnam.