Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
AC Piles vs Drilled piers.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEA ListServe" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: AC Piles vs Drilled piers.
- From: "Jerry Coombs" <JCoombs(--nospam--at)carollo.com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 05:52:48 -0700
Hello All. This is a general question.
Does anyone have a feel for favored diameters for Auger Cast Piles, as well as typical largest/ smallest to consider?
Also, in general, at what depths do the AC Piles become preferred over drilled piers?
I know that there are other items to consider in the decision, but from an "all things being equal" perspective. Seismic will not play a role.
- Prev by Subject: Re: ABs...
- Next by Subject: Re: AC Piles vs Drilled piers.
- Previous by thread: RE: Elevation requirements in ASCE 24-05
- Next by thread: Re: AC Piles vs Drilled piers.