RE: AC Piles vs Drilled piers.

"The DFI produces the Augered Cast-In-Place Piles Manual.

Was the manual worth $25.00 (plus shipping)?"

I'm looking at it right now.  I haven't read it cover to cover, but the
Table of Contents are as follows:
1.0	General
	1.1 Scope
	1.2 Pile Contractor Qualifications
	1.3 System Description
	1.4 Site Conditions
	1.5 Submittals
	1.6 Installation Inspection & Testing

2.0 Products
	2.1 Pile Materials
	2.2 Equipment
	2.3 Testing Materials

3.0 Installation
	3.1 Pre-Construction Meeting
	3.2 Indicator Piles
	3.3 Pile Load Tests
	3.4 Installation Procedure
	3.5 Obstructions
	3.6 Pile Completion
	3.7 Post-Construction Testing
	3.8 Pile Acceptance

4.0 Payment

I think based on this you can make your own determination as to the value of
the text.

Sincerely,
David Maynard
Gillette, WY