From: Jerry Coombs [mailto:JCoombs(--nospam--at)carollo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 5:53 AM
To: SEA ListServe
Subject: AC Piles vs Drilled piers.
Hello All.  This is a general question.
Does anyone have a feel for favored diameters for Auger Cast Piles, as well as typical largest/ smallest to consider?
Also, in general, at what depths do the AC Piles become preferred over drilled piers?
I know that there are other items to consider in the decision, but from an "all things being equal" perspective.  Seismic will not play a role.
Thanks