From: Tarek Mokhtar [mailto:Tarekmokhtar(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 12:31 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Pile splice question
I have steel H piles embedded in concrete caissons for a shoring job
that were delivered
a bit short. I would like to add the remainder in a spirally
reinforced section that would
extend up and lap with the H- pile a distance that I am trying to
figure out, would it be a rebar lap splice
or??
--
Tarek Mokhtar, SE
Laguna Beach,Ca