Re: Location of Millhaven, Ontario, Canada

Daryl,
Alexander gave you the right information. Everybody treats it like town when it is really a suburb of Bath which you can put in your eye. Its big claim to fame is that is where the maximum security prison is located. It is all next to Kingston where they have more prisons including the one I went to for four years-RMC.
Gary

Daryl Richardson wrote:
Fellow engineers,
Can anyone tell me where Millhaven, Ontario, Canada is located? I can't seem to find it listed in any of my atlases. Thanks in advance. Regards, H. Daryl Richardson