Re: Make sure you always wear your hardhat...

> From: "Michel Blangy" <mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com>

> at the atm??
>
> http://www.break.com/index/how-not-to-use-the-drive-through-atm.html

It was funny as the canopy rips into the trailer but I cringed as it crushed
the cab of the truck.

There was NOTHING of substance holding up this canopy! The fact that a
tin-foil trailer could bring this down tells a deep story about its
construction.

Note the critical (IMHO) post on the right side of the video as it falls
away ...

Regards
Paul
--