RE: Test to see if I'm now reconnected

Thanks Jim & Larry,

I might have to do that.  I have a small capacity e-mail
box with my provider and it was overfilled when a client
sent me a bunch of digital photographs.  The files were
huge, 2 MB per picture, and overloaded my account, which
then causes the Seaint listserver to drop me.

I've been looking into other ISPs and a high-speed
connection, that has a larger e-mail account box.

I've heard that Gmail has a limit of 200 MB on their e-mail
boxes.  Anyone confirm this?

Thanks again,
Lloyd