RE: Test to see if I'm now reconnected

            Lloyd,

                        A few weeks ago I was out of town for the workweek. I expected to read this list at home on Saturday, so these would not be added emails I had to read while catching up on everything else. The server, MSN, or my home computer chose that week as one to disconnect. There was a digest every day in my Outlook at work, and they started coming at home the Monday I was back at work, too. It just decided to take vacation the same time I did.

                        This happens occasionally both places. I’ll get the digest at home sometimes when it does not arrive here, though the opposite occurs more often.

            Jim Getaz