RE: autocad link

We print and deliver almost every project in autocad’s DWF format. Until last year autocad charged $300 for the ADR application to markup and create DWFs. They are giving it away now. I have a download link in my signature so I don’t have to explain to every client where to find it.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net