Column Design for a Flat Slab Building

 I have an existing 3 story flat slab that is using only the slab and
columns as the LFRS. I am checking the columns for gravity only right
now.

What equivalent slab beams (torsional members) do you use when you are
calculating the K value for the columns when checking the COLUMNS
THEMSELVES for axial load and gravity induced moments from the 2 way
slab? Do you use the same equivalent slab beams as you do when using
the equivalent frame method for the 2 way slab design? In other words,
what are the equivalent "beams" that are bracing the top and bottom of
the columns when there is only a flat slab available when you are
calculating the K values for the columns?

WH