Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Soils Reports[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Soils Reports
- From: "Pinyon Engineering" <Pinyonengineering(--nospam--at)hughes.net>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:37:39 -0700
In the new 2007 California Building Code -- section 1802 requiring a soils report for all new projects - even single family homes! what is the reason for this . Do the geotechnical engineers need more work - Were there any spectacular failures I missed that caused this provision?
any comments or insight
- Prev by Subject: Re: Soils Engineers - Athens, GA
- Next by Subject: Re: Soils Reports
- Previous by thread: Re: knife plate in glulams
- Next by thread: Re: Soils Reports