Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Wood Shear Wall Nailing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Wood Shear Wall Nailing
- From: DomDean(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:32:24 EDT
Wherever possible I try to use 8d nails. However if it becomes a situation where I need a 3" (nomimal) thick member (due to the spacing of the nails) and I can use 10d nails into a 2x, then I will switch.
Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.
- Prev by Subject: Wood Shear Wall Nailing
- Next by Subject: Re: Wood Shear Wall Nailing
- Previous by thread: RE: Wood Shear Wall Nailing
- Next by thread: Storage Containers