From: Terry Weatherby [mailto:terry(--nospam--at)wrfed.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:25 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Storage Containers

Hi guys;
	Both of you had great ideas.
	I just did some of these near Sonora, CA and the owner had these
really cool brackets installed.  The brackets were toi be epoxied to the
concrete slab.  I presume you could do something similar epoxied to a
concrete pad footing or bolted to a helical anchor.
	I've attached the picture -- I'm not sure if it will go thru...I
have more pictures if anyone is interested just email me directly.
	Take care,

Terry Weatherby
Weatherby-Reynolds-Fritson
Engineering and Design