Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Prestressed Double T Camber[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Prestressed Double T Camber
- From: "Jim Getaz" <jgetaz(--nospam--at)shockeyprecast.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:56:23 -0400
Predicting camber is a black art. There are too many variables. My guess is that the 1” camber tees will not match the 3” – 4” camber tees unless they are stored for a long time or stored with dunnage further from the end (maybe 3’- 4’ instead of right at the end) for a shorter (but still long) time.
Precast Concrete Engineer
- Prev by Subject: Prestressed Double T Camber
- Next by Subject: Re: Prestressed Double T Camber
- Previous by thread: RE: Prestressed Double T Camber
- Next by thread: Re: Prestressed Double T Camber