Threaded ASTM A706 Rebars for Anchor Bolts

List,

Need to develop 1.25" diameter anchors for the base of an antenna dish
to the concrete pedestal.

If I leave the #10 (ASTM A706) out of concrete as dowels, will the
contractor have problem to thread the rebar for bolting it to the
base?

It is much easier to develop the embedment strength on rebars with
deformation than the ACI Appendix D with anchor bolts.

Thanks

Szuchuan Chang