From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:39 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Storage Containers

Why do they have to have footings?  I see shipping container sitting on
concrete, asphalt and earth without any concern.  It really depends on what
they are being used for.  If for storage, then it seems they go through a
lot of movement when being shipped and now should they be on footings and be
level.
Gary