Thanks.

Virendra

Virendra K. Varma, Ph.D., P.E., F. ASCE
Professor and Chairman
Department of Engineering Technology
Missouri Western State University
4525 Downs Dr, St Joseph, MO 64507
Phone: 816-271-4562
>>> TJ Fu <tzujfu(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> 07/25/08 7:45 AM >>>
I have developed Windows version AASHTO LRFD pier design program. It has
the following features:

Stand alone – with .EXE extension, you can run this program anywhere
No input sheet – all the data required is shown on monitor screen
Retrieve old data file – save typing. You can modify the data. The data
will be saved automatically.

Frame analysis for each basic loading – DL, LL, Shrinkage & Temperature,
10 kips horizontal load
Summary – maximum M, V & reactions, and the controlling load cases
Pier cap design – rebars and stirrups

Drop me a line if you are interested.

T.J. Fu, P.E.
Louisville, Ky