RE: Threaded ASTM A706 Rebars for Anchor Bolts

The electric utility industry uses Dywidag or Williams anchors for transmission line tower anchorage.  I worked in that industry for a while also.  You need to specify your tolerance and send gage metal templates.

Regards,
Harold Sprague

> Subject: RE: Threaded ASTM A706 Rebars for Anchor Bolts
> Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:32:29 -0700
> From: rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
>
> The electric utility industry typically uses partially threaded rebar
> for anchoring their columns. Find out who fabricates for this industry
> and there's your answer.
>
> Bob Garner, S.E.

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.