Re: Free LRFD Pier Design Program

Mr Fu,

Iam very interested in a copy of your program. I hope you can help me by sending a copy. Thanks in advance.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 7:45 AM, TJ Fu <tzujfu(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:

I have developed Windows version AASHTO LRFD pier design program. It has the following features:

  • Stand alone – with .EXE extension, you can run this program anywhere
  • No input sheet – all the data required is shown on monitor screen
  • Retrieve old data file – save typing. You can modify the data. The data will be saved automatically.
  • Frame analysis for each basic loading – DL, LL, Shrinkage & Temperature, 10 kips horizontal load
  • Summary – maximum M, V & reactions, and the controlling load cases
  • Pier cap design – rebars and stirrups

Drop me a line if you are interested.

T.J. Fu, P.E.

Louisville, Ky