Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Free LRFD Pier Design Program[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Free LRFD Pier Design Program
- From: "Ing. Benjamín Arcos Reyes" <barcosr(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:36:32 -0500
Iam very interested in a copy of your program. I hope you can help me by sending a copy. Thanks in advance.
I have developed Windows version AASHTO LRFD pier design program. It has the following features:
- Stand alone – with .EXE extension, you can run this program anywhere
- No input sheet – all the data required is shown on monitor screen
- Retrieve old data file – save typing. You can modify the data. The data will be saved automatically.
- Frame analysis for each basic loading – DL, LL, Shrinkage & Temperature, 10 kips horizontal load
- Loading combinations - per AASHTO LRFD specification
- Summary – maximum M, V & reactions, and the controlling load cases
- Pier cap design – rebars and stirrups
Drop me a line if you are interested.
T.J. Fu, P.E.
Ing. Benjamín Arcos Reyes.
Ingeniería Rioboo, Proyectos Industriales
México DF 52 5559 2284
- Prev by Subject: RE: Free LRFD Pier Design Program
- Next by Subject: Re: Free LRFD Pier Design Program
- Previous by thread: RE: Free LRFD Pier Design Program
- Next by thread: Re: Free LRFD Pier Design Program