Re: Free LRFD Pier Design Program

Mr Fu,
Although we are working with different codes up here, I would be very interested in seeing what you programmed. Can you pls send me a copy.
Gary

TJ Fu wrote:

I have developed Windows version AASHTO LRFD pier design program. It has the following features:

    * Stand alone – with .EXE extension, you can run this program anywhere
    * No input sheet – all the data required is shown on monitor screen
    * Retrieve old data file – save typing. You can modify the data.
      The data will be saved automatically.

    * Frame analysis for each basic loading – DL, LL, Shrinkage &
      Temperature, 10 kips horizontal load
    * Summary – maximum M, V & reactions, and the controlling load cases
    * Pier cap design – rebars and stirrups

Drop me a line if you are interested.

T.J. Fu, P.E.

Louisville, Ky

Tzujfu(--nospam--at)yahoo.com <mailto:Tzujfu(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>