Von: TJ Fu [mailto:tzujfu(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Juli 2008 15:01
An: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Betreff: Free LRFD Pier Design Program

I have developed Windows version AASHTO LRFD pier design program. It has the following features:

  • Stand alone – with .EXE extension, you can run this program anywhere
  • No input sheet – all the data required is shown on monitor screen
  • Retrieve old data file – save typing. You can modify the data. The data will be saved automatically.
  • Frame analysis for each basic loading – DL, LL, Shrinkage & Temperature, 10 kips horizontal load
  • Summary – maximum M, V & reactions, and the controlling load cases
  • Pier cap design – rebars and stirrups

Drop me a line if you are interested.

T.J. Fu, P.E.

Louisville, Ky