Correction, FE exam review book

Sorry, I mean for preparing FE exam...

----- Original Message ----
From: lcelee <lcelee(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 4:29:57 PM
Subject: PE exam review book

Your following message has been delivered to the list
  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org at 01:30:01 on 29 Jul 2008.

I know it’s almost a decade, but is the Lindeburg’s old (1999) book still good for preparing PE exam?

Book title: EIT Review Manual: Rapid Preparation for the General Fundamentals of Engineering Exam : Current for the
1999-2000 Exam

Publisher: Professional Pubns Inc (May 1999)
ISBN-10: 1888577436

Thanks for sharing opinions

*  http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp