Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Staad 2007[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Staad 2007
- From: Pedro Khouri <pedrokhouri(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: INTLSTONE(--nospam--at)aol.com
We are a small Engineering company in need of a 3D analysis and design program, we have a old version of STAAD.PRO 2001and are considering upgrading to 2007, however we are getting concerns with the new subscription type copy protection (Bentley SELECT Program) as, due to our need, we do to upgrade that often. Our main concern is what happens after the year agreement end? Does the software stop working? The sale lady from Bentley says it will continue working but will not get the upgrades, however my partner doest not trust salespersons.
Are there other options for 3D analysis and design software for small Engineering firm? We are getting and “Special Discount: to upgrade for lest than what it will cost to buy from the competition in addition that I am familiar with STADD.
- Prev by Subject: Re: splice of welded wire mesh
- Next by Subject: Re: Staad 2007
- Previous by thread: Re: Subject: RE: Guard Rail
- Next by thread: earthquake