Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
wedge anchors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: wedge anchors
- From: "Bob Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:15:01 -0700
Hilti, for one, has gotten approval of a new wedge anchor recently called KB TZ. It is approved for installation in ‘cracked concrete’. I believe there are others with a similar ICC approval.
You may want to check to see if it works in your situation.
IDS Group, Inc.
Bob Freeman, AIA, EIT
- Prev by Subject: RE: Water Tanks
- Next by Subject: wet CMU masonry
- Previous by thread: RE: ACI 318 App D, and wedge anchors - More confusion
- Next by thread: Where's reinforcement bond stress in the new code?