Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Amrhein[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Amrhein
- From: "Gordon Goodell" <GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:04:33 -0600
- Mailscanner-null-check: 1218049270.83088@kW6CshlHuzYaqAyLbMpOTQ
I have a big favour to ask...does anyone have Amrhein’s Reinforced Masonry Engineering Handbook, and would be willing to send me (fax, email) Table T-1, pp. 397-403 (wall pier relative rigidities)? I can’t find my copy; found it on Google booksearch but missing the pages I need; ordered a new copy but it won’t be here soon enough.
Please reply off-list. Many thanks.
Harmony Design & Engineering
60 E. Little Ave, Driggs, ID 83422
208 354 1331 (t) 208 354 1332 (f)
Civil Engineering, Planning & Landscape Architecture for Low-Impact Development
The information in this electronic mail message is the sender's business confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this internet electronic mail
message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited
and may be unlawful.
ExchangeDefender Message Security: Check Authenticity
- Prev by Subject: RE: Aluminum Design Manual, Quick Question
- Next by Subject: RE: Amrhein
- Previous by thread: Where's reinforcement bond stress in the new code?
- Next by thread: RE: Amrhein