Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Amrhein[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Michel, Greg" <gmichel(--nospam--at)DLRGROUP.com>, <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Amrhein
- From: "Gordon Goodell" <GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:53:52 -0600
- Mailscanner-null-check: 1218052228.15018@9bAG4ZzDB5zZNRanZx07pw
Thanks so much to Greg & Hugh. And to all of you who are so helpful all the time. This list is a great resource.
Decided it would be handy to have a pdf of them myself. Here is a copy.
From: Michel, Greg
Gordon: I can send email them to you if still needed.
Michel, PE SE
From: Gordon Goodell [mailto:]
I have a big favour to ask...does anyone have Amrhein’s Reinforced Masonry Engineering Handbook, and would be willing to send me (fax, email) Table T-1, pp. 397-403 (wall pier relative rigidities)? I can’t find my copy; found it on Google booksearch but missing the pages I need; ordered a new copy but it won’t be here soon enough.
Please reply off-list. Many thanks.
ExchangeDefender Message Security: Check Authenticity
- From: Steve Gordin
- Prev by Subject: Amrhein
- Next by Subject: Anchor Bolt Pullout
- Previous by thread: Amrhein
- Next by thread: Tonias