Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Mexico Building Code[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Mexico Building Code
- From: "Rich Lewis" <seaint04(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:31:03 -0500
I did a search of the archives and couldn’t find an answer. Sorry if this topic has been dealt with before.
What is the building code of Mexico? Have they adopted an ICC code? Do they have a national code, or do states or cities have the option to adopt different codes?
- Prev by Subject: Masonry Wall Anchorage
- Next by Subject: Re: Mexico Building Code
- Previous by thread: RE: Vehicle Barriers Rule (was RE: Guard Rail)
- Next by thread: Re: Mexico Building Code