Overstrength factor

Dear All,

 In regard to program defults at SAP2000 or Etabs, I design a steel structure (concentrically braced) and need to know the program checks for (1.2 + 0.2SSDS) DL + 1.0 LL ± Ehm. I know that this chk is required in special seismic cases.  So I followed the design manual and found out that, this combination is created as internal combination automatically. however I couldn't see any report upon that claim. so does it really chk for those combinations?

thanks in advance

--
Rahman SHAHSHENAS

Orient Research Consulting Engineers