plywood diaphragm to light gage

Several years ago I believe I ask a question of the list to see if there was any diaphragm values for plywood screwed to light gage supports.  If I remember correctly, someone posted some ICBO testing (maybe ICC is newer) that contained diaphragm values.  It may have been shot pins, I just don’t remember.  I have searched through my library, but since my office has moved a couple of times since then I can’t find that information (if it existed in the first place).  If anyone out there has that information, I would appreciate a copy or a link to the information.  I have a client that is considering a roof system that would require this, if possible.

Thanks,

Joe Grill

Joseph R. Grill, PE

Verde Valley Engineering, PLLC