Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
plywood diaphragm to light gage[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: plywood diaphragm to light gage
- From: "Joseph R. Grill" <jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:21:55 -0700
Several years ago I believe I ask a question of the list to see if there was any diaphragm values for plywood screwed to light gage supports. If I remember correctly, someone posted some ICBO testing (maybe ICC is newer) that contained diaphragm values. It may have been shot pins, I just don’t remember. I have searched through my library, but since my office has moved a couple of times since then I can’t find that information (if it existed in the first place). If anyone out there has that information, I would appreciate a copy or a link to the information. I have a client that is considering a roof system that would require this, if possible.
Joseph R. Grill, PE
Verde Valley Engineering, PLLC
2220 Sky Drive
Clarkdale, AZ 86324
Ph. (928) 600-5459
Fax (928) 649-3659
- Prev by Subject: Plated Truss Program?
- Next by Subject: Re: plywood diaphragm to light gage
- Previous by thread: Re: Overstrength factor
- Next by thread: Re: plywood diaphragm to light gage