RE: footing edges

I’m sorry, I misunderstood, if the foundation wall will extend into the setback above grade then I think the AHJs here might measure the setback from the footing.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net