Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: ACI 318 App D, and wedge anchors - More confusion [NOT A JOKE!!][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: ACI 318 App D, and wedge anchors - More confusion [NOT A JOKE!!]
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 16:03:51 EDT
In a message dated 8/1/08 12:44:52 PM, T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net writes:
The more I read, the more confused I become.
Guess that just proves that you're getting senile, probably incapable of practicing engineering any longer. [JOKE!!!]
OR: Does it prove that the code-writers, whoever in hail they are, are completely incompetent to write a code that can be readily understood and interpreted by a run-of-the-mill engineer who has *only* 5 or 6 years of university plus a bunch of years of experience and many days of testing, but unfortunately may not have a Ph.D. in engineering research and an unlimited client-supported budget for research disguised as design. [NOT A JOKE!!!!]
Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.
- Prev by Subject: RE: ACI 318 App D, and wedge anchors - More confusion
- Next by Subject: Afghanistan reinforcing steel standards
- Previous by thread: Re: footing edges
- Next by thread: Re: seaint Digest for 2 Aug 2008