Re: ACI 318 App D, and wedge anchors - More confusion [NOT A JOKE!!]

In a message dated 8/1/08 12:44:52 PM, T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net writes:
The more I read, the more confused I become.

Guess that just proves that you're getting senile, probably incapable of practicing engineering any longer.  [JOKE!!!]

OR:  Does it prove that the code-writers, whoever in hail they are, are completely incompetent to write a code that can be readily understood and interpreted by a run-of-the-mill engineer who has *only* 5 or 6 years of university plus a bunch of years of experience and many days of testing, but unfortunately may not have a Ph.D. in engineering research and an
unlimited client-supported budget for research disguised as design.  [NOT A JOKE!!!!]

Really.

Sincerely,

Ralph