Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: EQ and international codes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: EQ and international codes
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 09:27:08 EDT
Yup, sort of like "compassionate cons..."
In a message dated 8/2/08 5:48:12 AM, ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca writes:
Isn't corrupt dictator an oxymoron?
> Is that like a totally corrupt dictator or dictator by council.
> There was an article in this morning's paper about China. It said it is
> neither a communist country nor a capitalist country but combines the
> worst features of both.
> Andrew Kester, P.E. wrote:
> > And in China who knows what happens in a communist country, if someone
> > wants something built fast and cheap, they can probably steamroll it
> > through. There are not lawyers on every corner either, and a court
> > system that will support legal claims....
> Joe Venuti
> Johnson & Nielsen Associates
> Palm Springs, CA
Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.
- Prev by Subject: Re: EQ and international codes
- Next by Subject: RE: Re: EQ and international codes
- Previous by thread: Re: EQ and international codes
- Next by thread: RE: Re: EQ and international codes