From: admin <admin(--nospam--at)seausa.org>
Subject: seaint Digest for 2 Aug 2008
To: khalif01(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008, 11:30 AM

                       seaint Digest for 2 Aug 2008

Topics covered in this issue include:

   1: Re: EQ and international codes
             by "Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc."
<ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca>
   2: Re: EQ and international codes
             by Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com

1                                Message:0001                            1
From: "Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc." <ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: EQ and international codes

Isn't corrupt dictator an oxymoron?

Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
> Is that like a totally corrupt dictator or dictator by council.
>

> There was an article in this morning's paper about China.  It said it
is
> neither a communist country nor a capitalist country but combines the
> worst features of both.
> Gary
>
> Andrew Kester, P.E. wrote:
> > And in China who knows what happens in a communist country, if
someone
> > wants something built fast and cheap, they can probably steamroll it
> > through. There are not lawyers on every corner either, and a court
> > system that will support legal claims....
> >

> Joe Venuti
> Johnson & Nielsen Associates
> Palm Springs, CA

> Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse
> Fantasy Football today
> <http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020>.

2                                Message:0002                            2
From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
To: ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

--part1_bfd.3b5df125.35c5baac_boundary

Yup, sort of like "compassionate cons..."

Oops.=20

In a message dated 8/2/08 5:48:12 AM, ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca writes:
> Isn't corrupt dictator an oxymoron?
>=20
> Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
> > Is that like a totally corrupt dictator or dictator by council.
> >=A0
> >=A0
> > There was an article in this morning's paper about China.=A0 It
said it=20=
is
> > neither a communist country nor a capitalist country but combines the
> > worst features of both.
> > Gary
> >
> > Andrew Kester, P.E. wrote:
> > > And in China who knows what happens in a communist country, if
someone
> > > wants something built fast and cheap, they can probably
steamroll it
> > > through. There are not lawyers on every corner either, and a
court
> > > system that will support legal claims....
> > >

> >=A0
> > Joe Venuti
> > Johnson & Nielsen Associates
> > Palm Springs, CA

**************
Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget?=20
Read reviews on AOL Autos.
     =20
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=3Daolaut000500000=
00017 )

--part1_bfd.3b5df125.35c5baac_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT
COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Yup, sort of
like "compassionate cons..=
."<BR>
<BR>
Oops. <BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 8/2/08 5:48:12 AM, ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca writes:<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE CITE STYLE=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT:
5px;=20=
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"
TYPE=3D"CITE"></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#0=
00000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"
SIZE=3D"2">Isn't corrupt dictato=
r an oxymoron?<BR>
<BR>
Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:<BR>
&gt; Is that like a totally corrupt dictator or dictator by
council.<BR>
&gt;=A0<BR>
&gt;=A0<BR>
&gt; There was an article in this morning's paper about China.=A0 It
said it=
 is<BR>
&gt; neither a communist country nor a capitalist country but combines
the<B=

&gt; worst features of both.<BR>
&gt; Gary<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt; Andrew Kester, P.E. wrote:<BR>
&gt; &gt; And in China who knows what happens in a communist country,
if som=
eone<BR>
&gt; &gt; wants something built fast and cheap, they can probably
steamroll=20=
it<BR>
&gt; &gt; through. There are not lawyers on every corner either, and a
court=
<BR>
&gt; &gt; system that will support legal claims....<BR>
&gt; &gt;<BR>
&gt; &gt;<BR>
&gt;=A0<BR>
&gt; Joe Venuti<BR>
&gt; Johnson &amp; Nielsen Associates<BR>
&gt; Palm Springs, CA<BR>
&gt;</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000"
FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=
=3D"2"></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Looking
for a car t=
hat's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL
Autos.<BR>  =20=