RE: Concrete additives for Pool on roof?

Lloyd,

I do not think increasing the concrete thickness will ever make it waterproof

Best

Tarek Mokhtar, SE

Hello, David.

I had heard something similar at a conference, too.  The conctractor
on the project checked into this while I posted my request to this group.
He found out that the cost for the additive is about $60 per yard of concrete. I'm weighing this against increasing the amount of cement in the
mix.  I could bump up the cement and make the walls a little thicker for the
same cost of the Xypex.  I'm just wondering which is better.

I appreciate your response and the response of others.  Have any of you
used something where you've been able to see how well it's performed
after installation?

Thanks,
Lloyd