RE: Concrete additives for Pool on roof?

www.cementaid.com, use a product called "caltite"

----- Original Message -----
From: "Garner, Robert"
To: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Concrete additives for Pool on roof?
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 12:22:42 -0700

Yes it was successful in that the reservoir did not leak as evidenced by the underdrain system not discharging any water.  But we'll never know if it was the Xypex, the strict limits we placed on concrete shrinkage, the tight control we maintained on quality concrete and placement, the patching of any cracks that did occur, etc.

Bob Garner S.E.