Nuclear reactors and earthquakes (TID-7024) example

Title: Nuclear reactors and earthquakes (TID-7024) example

Im not familiar with that part of TID-7024. All I have are excerpts dealing with ground level storage tanks (Chapter 6 and Appendix F), which I got from DYK, the prestressed tank company in El Cajon, CA. There were a couple of minor errors in Housners formulas, which I got the corrections to and which Housner confirmed when I called him up once, a long time ago. So its entirely possible there are some other errors. Its a pretty specialized reference, and I doubt that it gets much scrutiny. Is TID-7024 downloadable anywhere? I wouldnt mind seeing what the whole thing looks like.

Jim Lutz, P.E., S.E.

720 3rd Avenue, Suite 1200

Seattle, WA 98104-1820

206 505 3400 Ext 126