Plated Truss Program?

Title: Message
I know that most of these programs are proprietary, but is there anything available for the engineer to do preliminary designs of roof trusses? I guess I could use a FEA program or Excel, but neither would use industry standards (panel widths particularly). I would like to have something that would give me a preliminary design which would be fairly close to what I would expect to see in shop drawings. Currently, I have to beg a local truss manufacturer to run a truss analysis.

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers