Water Tanks

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a reference for checking the buckling capacity of
corrugated cladding, loaded across the corrugations?

The application is the wall of a water tank. The tank comprises of a polymer
liner, with a steel corrugated wall around and roof over: the steel work is
mostly there to hide the liner. To satisfy the certifier we need to
demonstrate the wall can take the roof live load.

TIA

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust