From: Joseph R. Grill [jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:22 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: plywood diaphragm to light gage

Several years ago I believe I ask a question of the list to see if there was any
diaphragm values for plywood screwed to light gage supports.  If I remember
correctly, someone posted some ICBO testing (maybe ICC is newer) that contained
diaphragm values.  It may have been shot pins, I just don’t remember.  I have
searched through my library, but since my office has moved a couple of times
since then I can’t find that information (if it existed in the first place).  If
anyone out there has that information, I would appreciate a copy or a link to
the information.  I have a client that is considering a roof system that would
require this, if possible.

Thanks,
Joe Grill

Joseph R. Grill, PE