wind on stair tower

I have been asked to look at  a free standing stair tower situated next to a parking garage.  The tower will be enclosed by the parking structure on two sides and is about 30ft tall.  It will be enclosed by a screening material (“Green Screen” I believe it is called).  I may be able to take some of the wind loads into the parking structure, but I think at this time, the remainder will be resisted by 2 vertical HSS sections.  I have some questions regarding the calculations for the wind loading.  What do you think, would this be a building or non-building structure.  If building, would it be enclosed, open, or partially enclosed?  If non building, would it be a tower, trussed tower or whatever ?  I’m sorry, it seems that I am asking about the entire setup for the calculations, and I guess I am in a way.  It doesn’t seem as though it really fits any of the definitions in ASCE 7-05.  Maybe some of you can explain a little.  Any one done something like this in the past?

Thanks,

Joe Grill