From: Conrad Harrison [mailto:sch.tectonic(--nospam--at)bigpond.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:27 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Water Tanks

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a reference for checking the buckling capacity of
corrugated cladding, loaded across the corrugations?

The application is the wall of a water tank. The tank comprises of a
polymer liner, with a steel corrugated wall around and roof over: the
steel work is mostly there to hide the liner. To satisfy the certifier
we need to demonstrate the wall can take the roof live load.

TIA

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust