Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ASTM A513 Tube Specs.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ASTM A513 Tube Specs.
- From: "Paul Feather" <PFeather(--nospam--at)se-solutions.net>
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:58:10 -0700
From: Mark Johnson [mailto:markajohn(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 2:37 PM
Subject: ASTM A513 Tube Specs.
One of my people wants to use A513 round tube for guardrails etc. Anyone know the Fy, Fu, weldability, etc. I didn't find it in the AISC manual or online quickly.
- Prev by Subject: Re: ASTM A513 Tube Specs.
- Next by Subject: AutoCAD conversion
- Previous by thread: RE: wind on stair tower
- Next by thread: Large diameter bolt clearances