Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ASCE 7 Wind Gust Effect Factor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ASCE 7 Wind Gust Effect Factor
- From: "Doug Mayer" <doug.mayer(--nospam--at)taylorteter.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 14:08:09 -0700
Speaking of beer (and it being beer-thirty Friday), I found some Leinenkugels (sp?) at my local BevMo and decided to give it a try based on the recommendations from this here list. I have to say it was…ok. It is an impressively aromatic and flavorful beer, which, for me, was its strength and weakness. It is very unique and I could see drinking it in certain situations, but it didn’t work for me as a regular drinking beer. Regardless, I enjoyed the experience of trying it.
Doug Mayer, SE
You don't want to do it per 6.5.8? But, there so many pretty forumulas and wonderfully variable variables! <grin> Such witchcraft is meant to be fun!
And yes, I am being sarcastic.
FWIW, it is not too bad, if you have several hours to kill. I suppose that if I drank beer, a few beers would likely make it more enjoyable. :-)
- Prev by Subject: RE: ASCE 7 Wind Gust Effect Factor
- Next by Subject: Re: ASCE 7 Wind Gust Effect Factor
- Previous by thread: RE: ASCE 7 Wind Gust Effect Factor
- Next by thread: Re: ASCE 7 Wind Gust Effect Factor