From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 1:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: ASCE 7 Wind Gust Effect Factor

You don't want to do it per 6.5.8?  But, there so many pretty forumulas and wonderfully variable variables!  <grin>  Such witchcraft is meant to be fun!

And yes, I am being sarcastic.

FWIW, it is not too bad, if you have several hours to kill.  I suppose that if I drank beer, a few beers would likely make it more enjoyable.  :-)

Regards,

Scott

Adrian, MI