RE: Jeff Coronado & list

Mark and Robert,

Jeff Coronado does exist. I worked with him for a few years a while back. He's probably vacationing in Costa Rica right now, sipping a drink from a glass with an umbrella in it. We should all be so lucky...

His attachment is just his email signature. I don't know why some people add these info lines as attachments. I got it when I posted last week. Thanks for the auto reply Jeff. We really didn't need to hear that someone else was on vacation.

Dave Gaines

From Jeff, if you haven't seen it a few times already:

I will be unavailable between July 31 and August 15.  If your matter is of a time sensitive nature, please feel free to resend your email to jcse84(--nospam--at)yahoo.com as I will be checking that mailbox periodically. Otherwise, I will respond to any unanswered emails after the 18th.

Thank you,

 Jeff Coronado, S.E.
Jeff Coronado Structural Engineering Consultants
553 St Malo Street
West Covina, CA  91790
626-472-0070
626-472-0071 Fax