Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
OSB Shear wall nailing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: OSB Shear wall nailing
- From: "Joseph R. Grill" <jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 09:36:15 -0700
Are the Shear wall tables directly applicable to plywood and OSB and where can this association be found in the code or other documents. IBC 2306.4.1 says structural panel sheathing. Does “structural panel sheathing” indicate both plywood and OSB? It has been a very long time since I have been asked this and I am going to have to explain.
Buddy, are you out there?
Joseph R. Grill, PE
Verde Valley Engineering, PLLC
2220 Sky Drive
Clarkdale, AZ 86324
Ph. (928) 600-5459
Fax (928) 649-3659
- Prev by Subject: Old K Factors
- Next by Subject: Re: OSB Shear wall nailing
- Previous by thread: RE: Wind load design for Photovoltaic panel installations
- Next by thread: Re: OSB Shear wall nailing