SEAW Commentary on Wind Code Provisions

As far as I can tell the current version is published in 2004. I have a call into SEAW. Does anyone know if this is going to to be updated in the near future, ie should I go ahead and buy it?

Also, any other recommendations for light frame structures wind design examples? I have the 2006 IBC design examples series. Any comments on ICC Seismic Wind Forces Structural Design Examples, 3rd edition or ASCE Design of Buildings and Bridges for Wind: A Practical Guide for ASCE-7 Standard Users and Designers of Special Structures

Thanks, Jeff